Friday, April 8, 2011

You may want to explore more entertaining delusions.

I'd like to say I'm back and my elbows are all better and I'm ready to write up a storm but nah...not so much.  I mean I'm obviously somewhat back...you're not imagining this.  And if you are, you may want to explore more entertaining delusions.  Go work on that.  You know who you are.  Wait...no, you probably don't.

But my vitamins will be delivered today.  God Bless Drugstore.com.  I seriously heart them.  I hit some awesome sales (like $75.00 total savings on the lot) and delivery is free.  It took me like 2 hours to pick out all this stuff and do all the math to figure out what will get me in the recommended ranges.  That would have SUCKED trying to do it in the store.

So I'm going to start taking the whole mess tomorrow.  I'm going to just dive in with all 10 pills.  What the hell.  If I have any adverse effects I'll stop and start over one pill at a time, but I really just want to get this pain gone and it's worth the risk.

What made me want to write today though is this stuff:
View Image

If you can't read it, it's Trader Joe's Quinoa Duo with Vegetable Melange.  And it's frickin' AWESOME!  This is totally going to be a lunchtime regular for me. 

Ooh ooh ooh!  Look what just showed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment