Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 3 - Seaweed, bleck!!

Yes it's currently day 4...but I didn't have time to post a day 3 entry last night.  So here it is in a nutshell.

Breakfast. Yummy.  I could have just re-posted the day 1 pic but that's not how I roll.


Lunch. Lentil lime salad & microgreen salad with creamy garlic dressing.  I had to spread this out over an hour to get it all in.



Dinner was not my favorite.  I suppose I had to come across something I don't like eventually.  

Seaweed.  Not a fan.

Nori rolls with tempe & veggies, cucumber salad, miso soup.  The nori rolls were good, even though the outside is seaweed, the cucumber salad was good and reminded me of a cucumber dish my mom used to make, but the miso soup....you know it's bad when I go through the trouble of cooking something and dump it down the drain after one bite.  It wasn't the miso I had a hard time with, it was the seaweed. I can handle it on the nori rolls because there is enough rice, tempeh, veggies & stuff to drown it out.  But in the miso all I tasted was seaweed.  Next time I'll use kale.


Headache is gone.  All in all I feel good.  Today's food is great so far and it looks like tonight's prep isn't too extensive so I'll have time for a more typical entry tonight for day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment